Skip to Content

Obtaining Transfer Credit

Transfer credit at the University of Oregon is handled by the admissions department and the registrar.

Once the credits have been transferred to the University of Oregon, you may believe that you haven’t been given credit for an appropriate course. If that is the case, then in an ideal world you should gather a syllabus, a course description, examinations for the course, and the textbook for the course. For lower level courses, the Assistant Department Head (in 207 Fenton) should be able to evaluate your material for transfer purposes. For higher level courses, you should contact an adviser in University 108. If you need guidance about who to see, you can get more information from the department office, 202 Fenton.

See the Useful Contacts link to identify these individuals.