Topology Seminar S10
This seminar is held on Tuesdays at 11am in 210 Deady.
Spring Quarter, 2010
- March 31 – no seminar.
- April 6 – Joan Licata (Stanford University)
Combinatorial invariants for Legendrian knots.
- April 13 – No seminar.
- April 20 – No seminar.
- April 27 – Robin Koytcheff (Stanford University)
A homotopy-theoretic view of Bott-Taubes integrals and knot spaces .
- May 4 – Victor Ostrik (University of Oregon)
Fusion categories and topology.
- May 11 – Kristine Pelatt (University of Oregon)
A spectral sequence and finite type knot invariants arising from the calculus of embeddings.
- May 18 – Kate Ponto (University of Notre Dame)
Traces and equivariant fixed point theory
- May 25 – No seminar.
- June 1 – Vadim Vologodsky (University of Oregon)