Undergraduate Student Employment Opportunities
**Filling out the form and turning it in is NOT a guarantee of employment.** The more classes you have taken and scored well in the better your chances of being chosen.
- C or better in any class you wish to grade.
- Campus jobs must not add up to more than 25 hours per week (20 for international).
- It is not necessary to be a math major but you must have taken any class you wish to grade.
- A love of math is vital.
- Passport OR
- Driver’s License AND Social Security card
- Social Security card OR a letter from the Social Security office that you have applied for your card.
Any questions or issues with documentation, contact Mary Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)